Nov 9, 2006

Walrus Mustache Ought To Go

Don't ask me how I managed to do this, but today is the first day in my life that I've seen a picture of John Bolton. They never said on NPR that he was mustachioed. I had no idea. He looks completely different than how I imagined him, and I now have to re-evaluate everything I ever heard about him with this face attached.

The main point of this post is it's an excuse to use the word "mustachioed". These opportunities don't come as often as we would all like and must be seized before they slip away from us.

And I'd like to point out that I haven't made a single reference to Bob Boisvert in two paragraphs involving mustaches. Believe me, it was tough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that mustache does rival Brother Boisvert's! Pretty impressive!