Nov 17, 2006

Four Unconnected Thoughts

  1. Free food: one of the most powerful forces in our society, motivating the laziest of mankind, mobilizing entire nations. But the trouble is you must eat it because it is free. You're not going to say no because it's free and you know that you'll be hungry later and the food that you'll eat later will be food that you bought with your own money. I wasn't hungry when they brought out the pizzas. Four slices later and I'm still not hungry.

  2. I had a dream last night that my ward was a unit fighting in a war and we were sneaking up on the enemy only to be found out because some guys were cheering too loudly over a football game on a portable TV we brought along and the enemy threw white fruit snacks shaped like Disney princesses at us. The game was Ohio State v. Michigan. Michigan won 24-17.

  3. Two places that I would love to visit: the Jewish museum in Berlin and the Georgia aquarium.

  4. While I recognize that it's utterly ridiculous, every time I hear "Someone left the cake out in the rain. I don't think I can take it, 'cause it took so long to bake it. And I'll never have that recipe again. Oh, nooo!" my thoughts are always, "I know exactly how you feel Richard Harris."

No comments: