Sep 4, 2007

I miss Finola, Isaac, Kimora, Jay, Niecy...

Something is wrong with the cable in my new apartment. We get SEVEN channels dedicated to sports (ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNEWS, ESPNCL, Verus, The Mtn, Fox Sports), but no Style Network. A much graver offense: we get TWO channels dedicated to country music (Great American Country and Country Music TV), but no Style Network. Also, no Black Entertainment Television. I think I should call somebody a racist and tell them that two country music channels must be balanced out with BET. (Not that I ever watch BET, but it's one of those channels that it's fun to flip to for twenty seconds to enjoy another culture...similar to my love of watching bits of soap operas in Spanish from time to time.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is indeed an "irrecoverable loss," but believe me sister when i say that once there is a tv in my apartment you are welcome over whenev you want to watch life in the fab lane :)

Allison said...

I feel your pain, yo. Here in India they have a channel dedicated to cricket, they have a pop Indian music channel, a classic Indian music station, ESPN, Discovery Channel, Animal Planet, and Indian soaps...but no BET or Style Network...but let's be honest...if I were to miss any channels it would be KBYU-TV. I love ya!