- Since I was a youngling, cats have always been my favorite animal. They're just so cute. And I love that they live with humans but can take care of themselves.
- There are a bunch of cats in my neighborhood and I love it. It's even more exciting than all of the flowers and all of the children, which are both very nice. I go on walks often and usually find a kitty that will let me pet it. It's wonderful.
- A good indicator of whether I'll be good friends with someone or not is whether they think Anderson Cooper is a good name for a cat.
- Tony was at a friend's house with a cat for several hours the other day and didn't feel anything. Please let this mean that he's somehow not horribly allergic anymore or that there's some breed of cat out there that he's not allergic to or that somehow he can learn to love cats as much as I do.
- When I was a child, I thought Edgar the butler on The Aristocats was a huge meanie, but when I think about it now...I mean, how would you feel if the lady you've been working for for years and had no heirs left all of her money to a cat and three kittens?
May 31, 2007
Here kitty, kitty, kitty...