Jun 1, 2007

Brrr..

It's the first day of June and I woke up twice last night to put on more clothes because I was freezing. My apartment is the Antarctica of Provo. Since I'm in a basement apartment, I think we get a lot of the cooling efforts from upstairs effecting our temperature.

It's all a good thing, though, because we have a fireplace in our apartment, and it'd be a shame to not get to use it. I love a good fireplace. I love a good evening where I curl up with a book by the fireplace. I've never been able to do that before. We hardly ever lit our fireplaces growing up in my family, and when we did, the main activity was to put weird things into the fire when Mom and Dad weren't looking and see what happened to them.

The only shame is I always dress for cool weather and then walk outside and realize it's hot out.

No comments: