Jun 8, 2007

Cocktailing

  1. I've always thought it would be fun to be a bartender. I'm considering working the bar for the whole time at the cocktail party. I think it would be fun. I would enjoy having something to keep myself occupied and not have to interact with anybody for a sustained amount of time. I don't trust my roommates to do it.
  2. I know so much more about alcoholic beverages than I ever did before. I love researching for this kind of thing.
  3. I still need to put together the training material for the bouncers. They need to be well-versed in crowd-control and attire-screening. You may ask, "So what burly men did you get to be your bouncers?" The answer is Danny and Trevor. That's right: one's kind of scrawny and the other's in a wheelchair.
  4. This has nothing to do with the cocktail party: Tonight we're doing Sweatin' to the Oldies with Richard Simmons. Man, what a great life I live.

No comments: