Jun 3, 2007

Living With Allison

"So I was thinking of good conversation starters and the only thing that came to mind was, 'What attributes would you describe the ideal butler as having?'"

"You're the first roommate I've had since Jan '03. Well, unless you count my 14 mission companions. Oh, or my roommate last semester."

"I have a confession to make: I listened to a whole MoTab CD today, even though it's secular Saturday. I listened to it twice. The second time I remembered that it was secular Saturday and listened to it anyway. Sinning against the greater light and all. I'm sorry. But not that sorry."

On Saturdays Allison is required to not listen to church music, you see. Apartment rule. And believe me, it's necessary. Though the rest of the apartment is not too much better. I can't listen to my music without feeling like a sinner. Or have someone come up to me and say, "Hey, how about we listen to The Little Mermaid soundtrack!?"

No comments: