Aug 16, 2006

Unfortunate

(originally posted at eclaircie.diaryland.com)

I haven't been sick for over a year. It's been really nice. I normally will be sick at least twice a year.

So it's been a very disappointing morning: I woke up with a headache and sore throat. Not too bad, mind you, but I'm definitely sick. I was beginning to think I was invincible...too bad.

And I think I'll be sicker if Adrienne listens to "You're Beautiful" one more time today (it's been three times this morning alone, not to mention at least four times yesterday). It's not a bad song, but certainly not the GREAT song that oh so many people have made it out to be for oh so many months now. I like the first little bit on the guitar; I think it's pretty. After that point, though, I'm ready for the song to end.

No comments: