Some effects of this:
- I say "dude" far more often than I would like.
- Saying things like "my uterus hurts" prompts all sorts of uncomfortableness, followed by several timid questions that begin with, "While we're on the subject, I've always wondered..."
- I know far more about video games than I ever expected to in my life. Especially if it's Super Smash Bros. I spend an embarrassing amount of time with that game.
- I will still never like action films or think penis jokes are that funny.
- The people I hang out with the most are "Heffy", "James the Healer", "Crigger", "The Gimp", etc. I occasionally forget these people have real names.
- I thought stealing the reserved parking sign that says "Zarbock" on it was a brilliant idea because his name sounds like he should be an goblin king or an orc warlord.
- Occasionally I have to say things like "I know I'm wearing two different houndstooth pattern things at the same time and they aren't really coordinated but...please don't judge me," to nobody in particular to remind everyone (mostly myself) that I am a girl.
- I participated in the 24-inch challenge at Sensuous Sandwich.