Dec 8, 2007

I'm still alive...

Doing well. Things are good. Stressed a bit with wedding things, but nothing that I can't conquer. Wheelchair-accessible non-single student housing is impossible to find in the Provo/Orem area, but I can't complain. And it's very snowy, which is awesome/miserable. And I don't have that much to say, which you think I would because I never post here anymore, but that actually makes it harder because then I feel like I need to recap everything, which is impossible or have something massively clever, which is difficult.

I've decided the roommates aren't that bad. Here is proof (sorry for those that don't have facebook, it's the only place the video is available without more work than I'm willing to put into this). Sure it's not...well, I could list forever the glorious things that happened last year, but it was a fun time. Nate's reaction: "I'm not surprised at all. In fact, I bet you even if I hadn't seen this video, I'd sometime be listening to 'Eye of the Tiger' and think to myself, 'I bet Andrea has made a leg-kicking routine to this song'."

Oh, and for those that need to know, the wedding schedule looks something like this (invitations will be out shortly, but I know some want to make travel plans now):

Wedding: Dec 29th, noon
Provo Reception: Dec 29th, evening
Ridgecrest Reception: Jan 5th, evening

No comments: