- It's a shame that they'll drag out the Jim/Pam thing until the end of time because it keeps people watching the show. All television romances suffer this fate. The most infuriating being, of course, Mulder/Scully. I love Jim Halpert.
- Today is a Frank Sinatra fan station day.
- I love stale Peeps. They are okay fresh, but you leave them out in the air a few days after Easter and they transform into an unmatched delicacy that I look forward to every year.
- It's Good Friday as well as April 6th (the anniversary of the orginization of the LDS church and the birth of Christ according to modern-day revelation). God has been good to this world.
- When I first started working at Check City, Friday lunch was Cafe Rio about twice a month. We were all so tired of it, but people kept on picking it. I was done with Cafe Rio, as delicious as it is. Well, it's been a couple months now without it, but it's what we're having it today and I'm quite excited.
- When I eat an apple I eat it to the core. As close as I can. I don't like wasting food.
Apr 6, 2007
One of those posts again: List of Thoughts