- Don Imus should not have been fired. He's said a lot of things way worse than "nappy-headed hos" in his career and people expect that kind of thing from him. If you don't like it, don't listen to his show. All that has come out of this is the whole of America making "nappy-headed hos" jokes. I hope Al Sharpton is proud.
- If I were playing baseball against Virginia Tech, I'd feel obligated to lose.
- Everybody wanted the Duke lacrosse players to be guilty. Everybody likes to see well-off white boys brought down. Throw some sex and race issues into the mix and it's perfect. That story was drawn out for way too long on way too little evidence. What happened that night was actually fairly boring. What a shame.
- Donald and Rosie, again? Are you kidding me? Can anybody even think of two less likable people?
- We know who fathered Dannielynn...can this story finally be over now?
- I pretty much hate everybody running for president by this point. Already. It's going to be a long campaign.
- There is no way to make college campuses completely secure. If people want to spend more money to make us feel safer, put it into counseling and mentor programs, not metal detectors and police forces.
Apr 21, 2007
Just because I was told I wasn't allowed to update my blog and had to do homework all day instead, but I didn't pinky swear I would...
A quick summary of my thoughts on the latest news stories: