Jul 31, 2006

Mentha Lip Tint Goodness

(originally posted at eclaircie.diaryland.com)

My list of the top ten beauty products ever would have to include C.O. Bigelow Apothecaries' Mentha Lip Tint. In my extensive experience in the world of lip products, I have never known such freshness, such moisture, such minty goodness. It’s called a lip tint, but the colors are very sheer, and I never think of it as something to use for the sole purpose of color. It is the moisture that makes this such a gift from the gods of Bigelow Apothecaries. The relief is immediate and long lasting. Like no other lip balm I have experienced. I can still feel the tingle on my lips and I applied several minutes ago. It feels like a medicated chapstick, but tastes better (2% peppermint oil, baby) and goes on smoother. Thank you chemistry for this product! And thank you Bath and Body Works for having this product on sale! And thank you Ryan the cashier at B&BW for ringing up this product for me (and also for being the most flamboyantly gay man in all of Provo)! And…you get the picture. Try it though, you will not be disappointed.

No comments: