Jul 10, 2006

Huzzah

(originally posted at eclaircie.diaryland.com)

I realize I haven’t really updated in a month, and here’s an explanation that I just came up with but think is fairly accurate.

I used to write this for fun. Because I felt like writing. It didn’t matter if anyone read it or not.

Then entered the James Kung era of my life. And I wrote because James read it (is he still I wonder?).

And the James Kung era passed into the Timothy Boisvert era and for some reason I didn’t feel like I needed to write for Tim like I did for James. My communication with James was very writing-based. You should see the staggering volumes of emails exchanged during that phase of my life…oh man. But Tim’s a talker. And though occasionally I write to him certainly, I don’t feel the driving need to let him know everything about me in written form. I don’t know…it’s just a different feel with him.

There were occasional entries thrown in there with the thoughts that “Laura would find this amusing”, “Jeff would like to know about this”, etc. But let’s be honest…I tend to be quite preoccupied with my love interests.

But anyway, I want to get good at this again. I might switch to some new format just because diaryland kind of sucks, but…I don’t know. We’ll see.

No comments: