Oct 18, 2005

I'm talking with the man in the mirror

(originally posted at eclaircie.diaryland.com)

Some days I just look in the mirror and think, "Oh man, I'm pretty sure no one could love that thing; how is it that I even have friends?" And other days it's more like, "Oh man, I'm like the hottest thing alive; how is it that not every guy on the planet is madly in love with me?" And it's funny, because I look essentially the same every day and it's the same bathroom mirror. I guess it has to do with what I look at that day. Like...am I focused on the giant zit on my chin or the way my hair falls against my shoulders in soft waves...hahaha, or something like that?

So something possessed me to take my Utah history test last night instead of waiting until today or tommorrow. I thought that I wanted to just get it out of the way, but...oh man, three hours of essay test on zero sleep? What was I thinking? I did okay, I'm pretty sure, but it was a killer three hours.

So Sunday night was actually the first time I've ever stayed up all night before. Kind of crazy. But I'm glad it didn't end earlier or you may have had a very depressed Andrea on your hands. Or a wildly excited liberated Andrea. Okay, so not.

No comments: