Feb 1, 2006

State of the Scarf

(originally posted at eclaircie.diaryland.com)

Watched the State of the Union address last night with Emilee. So the evening was of course was filled with all sorts of intense political discussion:

“What would you do if you were Dick Cheney and had to fart?” “I bet you about every thirty seconds someone in there lets one.”

“Oh my gosh, John McCain has gained like 300 pounds, hasn’t he?”

“If they could get Condi Rice on ‘How Do I Look?’, I would be a happier person today.”

“If I were President Bush, I wouldn’t say the phrase ‘weapons of mass destruction’ again. That’s just embarrassing.”

“Scarf Boy!”

“What do you have to do to be part of Laura Bush’s entourage?”

“Did he just kiss Condi? Is that allowed?”

But seriously, does anyone know who scarf boy is? Some random guy in the audience with a multi-colored scarf that you would think they would have some sort of dress code against. And the channels we watched showed him like 3 times.

No comments: