Feb 2, 2006

Natie, again

(originally posted at eclaircie.diaryland.com)

Sorry to do this to you all again, but my goodness, the kid just kills me:

"I've already written like three more programs since the last email. One was a coin flipping program that I wrote in like a minute becuase I needed a coin for a probablilty bio lab. Another pushes the phrase 'all is fair in love and war' to the limit becuase it is totaly cheating. All it does is store answers to the rating system under new variables so that I can trick anyone into rating someone and then I can look at there answers later. Pretty immature, but hey this could come in handy. Right now I have a three step plan. Sometimes I call it the five-year plan, but it may take longer. I'm reluctant to send this over email in case it gets intercepted but here it is. First I gradually let the fact that I write programs be made known to a certain person that will now be given the code word lum. If you don't know who that is, crack this code.(plug lum into formula in amlasdrowkcab factors of 187.) Hopefully you can crack that. So then I let lum play some of my games and introduce her to RGRS. Eventualy she'll be asking of sugestions of people to rate, and after a few names I'll recomend myself. Then when she least expects it, Ill quickly type RSS and hit enter. Olvin Koolidge (that means OK to Dallin and I, its a long story) so here's a code. If I say I have a lot of homework, that means that I have a lot of homework, if I say I have a whole lot of homework, It means I have initiated phase one. If I say I have alot of homework (no space in alot) that means I have completed phase two. If I say red 5 standing by, the eagle has left the building hotel echo charley kentucky yankee echo alpha hotel. Then I have completed the five-year plan and may create a code to send the results. I advise you to make a copy of this in word and title it something like tenth grade bacteria report and then put it in a webdings font."

Makes my day really.

No comments: