Feb 13, 2006

I Can't Get No Satisfaction

(originally posted at eclaircie.diaryland.com)

It's one of those rare horrible days when I'm dissatisfied with everything. And I don't want to be a student and I suck at it anyway. And I don't like my major and I suck at it anyway. And I don't want to hang out with the people I keep hanging out with, and it's not like they like me anyway. And I need money. And I need sleep. And I need to just be alone sometimes and people are always around and what are you supposed to do with them? And how about I just withdraw from all my classes and go home this weekend and stay home and I'll just lie around there and...and there's where the plan falls apart because when it comes down to it, what realistic life options do I have besides just trucking along here? I don't want to do it, though.

Luckily, the phase will pass and tomorrow I'll most likely wake up ready to take on the world. But...for now...I'm tired of it all.

No comments: