Dec 27, 2005

Reception

(originally posted at eclaircie.diaryland.com)

I had a dream last night that I got married (I don’t think I even knew who to in the dream, but that isn’t important) and my wedding reception was Sylvia Belt’s (same place, samw decorations…I was even working with the refreshments like I was at Sylvia’s, but of course wearing a wedding dress) and at the part when it was time to sing (Sylvia and Montana sang a duet at their reception) I sang Take Me Out To The Ball Game to my husband. Which makes it official: Take Me Out To The Ball Game has overrun my life. I don’t know why it’s been stuck in my head for the last week, but it’s always there and I’ll never be free. But I haven’t really been that tired of it, it’s just always there. And when we were caroling Christmastime about 79045 times: “Andrea! Take Me Out To The Ball Game is NOT a Christmas song!!”

No comments: