Dec 14, 2005

I'm Hungry

(originally posted at eclaircie.diaryland.com)

For some reason it took me until today to realize that my TAs for 201 and 221 are both named Nate and are in fact, separate people. And that would explain why I got conflicting emails from “Nate”. I’ve been confused all week, really. Because I remembered him sending me a message saying it was too late to turn in our book critiques when I asked him where we should turn them in. And I was so frustrated because I thought they were due today. And then I get a message from him saying to make sure we get our critiques in by 2pm today. And I figured Dr. Walker had changed his mind, or Nate had been confused or something, but I was still somewhat puzzled. And finally, re-looking through things, I realize I emailed the wrong Nate about the book critique and of course it was too late to turn in my 201 one and…man, way too save me from lots of grief that discovery.

According to Wikipedia, Warner Bros is releasing Anamaniacs on DVD summer of '06, but we can't find anywhere else that says that, meaning, they've lied to us all. But please just let it be true. Oh Animaniacs, how I love thee.

My trusty Jansport that I’ve had for the last six years of my life, is starting to go on me. One of the straps is half-detached (or half-attached…for those optimists out there). It’ll probably still last through this next semester or so, but it’ll go soon, and I’ll be sad to see it go. We’ve been through a lot together. Let’s just remember me in 8th grade when I got it. I was a totally different person back then. Well, I was still obviously brilliant and pretty and hilarious, but still…

It’s Christmas treat day at work. today. Not to be confused with part-timer appreciation Christmas party. (Yes, I know I’m tremendously spoiled at work…best job ever, really). And there’s talk about busting out the chocolate fountains again. Which means more white chocolate-covered broccoli for me. Stop judging…it’s good, I promise.

No comments: