Dec 2, 2005

Beeftink

(originally posted at eclaircie.diaryland.com)

So we were processing applications yesterday and my coworker comes across a seminary recommendation for Elizabeth Smart. At first we were like "Wouldn't that be creepy to have your name be Elizabeth Smart?" and then looked through the form and realized it was THE Elizabeth Smart. Oh man, and her teacher actually wrote next to the place where you check how many years they've completed "would have completed four years if she hadn't have been kidnapped her freshman year". But anyway, there's no way we're denying her, is my guess. Even if she...well, perhaps I shouldn't just post her ACT score on the internet, I'm pretty sure that would break some sort of confidentiality law.

So that's probably the most exciting application I've seen go through our office. Though obviously some of those last names I see are also worth a mention. Poor Mr. Beeftink and Miss Tittlefitz. I can't believe those are real names.

No comments: