Dec 1, 2005

dance it up

(originally posted at eclaircie.diaryland.com)

I'm in desperate times grocery-wise. I think worse I've ever been in. All I have is some frozen green beans and Wheaties and some cheese. And then various odds and ends type things that you have to have something with it: peanut butter, soy sauce, honey, salt, etc. That's really it. And I'm somehow expected to survive until Saturday afternoon. We'll see what happens. Probably a lot of stealing roommate's food. Oh well.

I used to be so against hip hop and rap. But nowadays, it's a bit of a different story. There's just some really great dance stuff. I'm not going to lie...I actually really have enjoyed the massive amounts of Black Eyed Peas we've had going on here. And I've said it a million times, but I'm so jealous of Emilee and Melanie's hip hop class. They have some totally sweet moves nowadays.

Though obviously, I'm already an amazing dancer. It's all that practice with roommate dance parties and family dance parties (where it's perfectly okay to make a fool of yourself)...oh man, such good times. Though I haven't been to a real dance for about a year now, not since the days of Gates. Well, unless you count country dancing, but I don't, it's totally different. Hmm, probably our stake will have a dance for New Year's Eve, but who knows if that'll be any good. Last time I attended it was fun, but let's recall that was 10th grade and I spent the majority of the time flirting with Brandon MacGregor, so...things have changed a little since those days. But if my siblings go, it should be fun.

I love being old enough that you don't fight with your siblings anymore and you all are smart/mature enough to have decent conversations. Jared and Nate and Melissa and Marsha are honestly my very favorite people to hang out with (don't tell my roommates...and they are obviously a close second). Though it's always sad for poor Jenny, who thinks she's cool enough to hang out with the older kids but isn't. And that sounded really harsh...for the record, I love Jenny to pieces.

1 comment:

Amy said...

LOL... flirting with Brandon... very amusing considering he used to find every opportunity to chase you down the street trying to kiss you. Good times...

p.s. I had no idea you had a blog!