Sep 24, 2005

Tomatoes

(originally posted at eclaircie.diaryland.com)

Melanie: Okay girls, we all have a hot date tonight with our apartment that really needs some heavy-duty cleaning.

Emily: What!!???

Melanie: Tonight we're all staying in and having a cleaning party. So hot date with the apartment. Time to put on your sex music and get out the sponges...

Emily: Dang, I though you said we were going to have hot dates who were going to clean our apartment.

Melanie: That's something nice to fantasize about isn't it? But remember how we live in real life?

Ahh, but our apartment is really clean now. I was in charge of the fridge..horray for organizing!!! Also, horray for not having rotten tomatoes in the back of our fridge stinking everything up!

We were supposed to go to a Gates dance party afterwards, but Emilee and Melanie both decided they didn't want to go, so that was that. I was disappointed. Because that meant I had nothing to do with my evening but go to bed early and that meant I wasn't too tired and that meant I spent way to long just staring into the dark and thinking and that meant way depressing, since...gah, why do I put myself in these emotionally painful situations?

Yikes, going to a movie and clothes shopping today...someone stop me from spending money!!

No comments: