Sep 19, 2005

randomrandomrandom...so sue me

(originally posted at eclaircie.diaryland.com) I didn't think I'd ever live to see the day when Donald Trump would wear overalls and sing the Green Acres theme song, but I'm oh so glad I did. ------------------------------- Andrea's guilty pleasure numero uno: bad 80's love songs. I just like them okay? ------------------------------- For some reason, I'm really just missing pep band right now. Probably because it's basically the best thing that's ever happened to me. ------------------------------- Okay, so we're watching Aladdin, in sing-along mode projected on a sheet hanging from the 203 boy's balcony and eating carmel popcorn. Yes, be jealous. Adam: Oh, and bring blankets...cuddling is encouraged. Emilee: That means you and me, Andrea. ------------------------------- Another boy just called for McKenzi...I don't know where they all come from. Or what in the world her secret is. ------------------------------- "Well, yeah...because what bond can be greater than that of a girl and her sister's college roommate?"

No comments: