Mar 14, 2007

Look at the stars; look how they shine for you

Goal for spring: buy something yellow. It's a really good color, but I haven't owned a piece of yellow clothing since whenever-the-heck that one yellow v-neck tee I had in high school left for wherever-the-heck it disappeared to. It's a happy color. I don't wear enough happy colors. Mostly browns and blues and every once in a while a green.

Says Tony, "You like yellow things, Andrea: cantaloupe...James Kung..."

I'm thinking a yellow skirt would be a good addition to my wardrobe. During hot summers, I want to have on as little clothing as possible without sacrificing modesty, and shorts are almost all universally unflattering, so the decision is to stock up on casual skirts to wear this year. Maybe a sundress or two as well.

I think of cantaloupe as orange and James Kung as brown.

Warm weather, while much nicer feeling, is so hard to dress for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cantaloupe isn't yellow. I think your boy needs his eyes checked.

And happy colors make for happy people. I love skirts in the summer. Much cooler than pants or even capris and way cuter than shorts.

Can't wait to see you Saturday!

Anonymous said...

HEY!!! that's my goal for the spring, as well as emily hsioe from lucky mag...we are in good company....now, have you gotten the sewing machine?
emilee