Feb 24, 2007

India

I've been seriously considering doing a field study in India this fall. I've done a lot of figuring today and determined that it would fit reasonably enough into my academic program and into my financial situation to be do-able.

I would be doing an individual research project of my own design (the work is almost entirely independent) which is kind of nerve-wracking, but also exciting.

The only reason I've wanted to do it for the last month was essentially because I want a picture of Melanie and me in front of the Taj Mahal (Melanie's going). The last few days I've been a lot more serious about it, though, as I've decided what I want to do for my research and have discussed a little more with the program people.

No decisions for now. But soon. Plenty of pros and plenty of cons.

It's a good time of life when you have no real attachments and it's completely okay to be dirt poor.

While I'm not a picky eater by any means and can't think of a single food that would go on a list of things I don't like to eat, I'm really not a huge fan of curry. It's not that good and it doesn't bode well with my digestive system.

No comments: