Feb 7, 2007

I'm sorry...

I've been messing with the look of this for the better part of the morning and now it is this glorious pastel monstrosity you see before you now. I'm trying slowly but surely to get away from my deep fear of color (my favorite color honestly is brown) . Wearing color often is too big of a step, but I can put them onto this page and they will work. Or so I thought.

I realize this is really hideous right now, I promise to fix it within the next few days, but I'm tired of playing with it for today. I'm unfortunately too lazy to save old templates, so it's just going to be in whatever middle stage it's in now.

On the bright side, through lots of guess and check work, my knowledge of html is continuing to improve and I've been able to do some good tweaking of format that I never knew how to do before. It's kind of fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The blue seems way more you than the pastel pink.