Dec 27, 2006

Art Museuming

I went with some friends to the Getty yesterday. Conclusions:
  1. There are some people that like art museums and some people who would prefer to play ultimate sweatshirt-tied-into-a-ball on the lawn near the art museums. Everyone I attended with was of the latter sort. I love them all dearly, but I do not recommend this sort for someone who wants to actually...look at art.
  2. I like being in charge of things. I don't do it often enough. I like being the one who planned our schedule and did all of the driving.
  3. Art museums are fun places to fashion-watch. Everyone there is either an artsy college-aged kid or a Japanese tourist. It's fun to see what both are wearing.
  4. I like Impressionism.
  5. I think I would like to have one of those beds with the huge canopy and drapes around it.

No comments: