Mar 23, 2006

Unproductivity

(originally posted at eclaircie.diaryland.com)

Emilee: Last night I was thinking about this one outfit I used to wear in ninth grade and I just about threw myself out the window.

I think we all have some outfits like that. Or hairstyles. Oh man, if I could just erase the memory of what I looked like in middle school, things would be better.

I don't know what to do with myself when Emilee's gone. I end up going to bed way later than I should and spending hours with Emily in front of the TV followed by hours in front of the computer. And hours from now I'll probably still be here listening to James Blunt. Because there's no Emilee getting ready for bed, so I don't know when to. And am I really that dependent on other people? That's it, I'm going to take a shower.

No comments: