Nov 21, 2005

Beach Boys, etc.

(originally posted at eclaircie.diaryland.com)

"Whoever invented the back of the math book was a genius."

"Where'd you put my wand? Down your shirt?" "No, but I bet Fleur keeps her wand in her cleavage, she's a little sleazebag like that."

"Listenning to Beach Boys makes you just love everyone. I think that should be our new strategy in Iraq...big vans with speakers driving around and playing 'Help Me Rhonda'."

Though personally I think "Help Me Rhonda" is a bad idea. It's a happy sounding song, but for those that knew English...the lyrics kind of upset me. Because who wants to be the girl that's just being used to get the other girl out of his mind? Not flattering at all. So maybe more like "Good Vibrations", "Wouldn't It Be Nice" and "Kokomo". Except Kokomo...I totally think of Kokomo, Indiana. Hmmm, that's where dreamy Tyler Marler was from. Good ol' Tyler...last crush that I had in the pre-James-dominated era of my life, now that I think about it.

No comments: