- Throw an over-the-top themed party every three months.
- Have a home somewhere warm and on the ocean. Must include pool.
- Purchase some sort of good-looking, fuel-efficient vehicle that can easily hold an electric wheelchair.
- Give fabulous honeymoon packages for wedding gifts to any close friends/family getting married.
- Buy my parents a second house in St. George, UT.
- Start a foundation for disabled pets (why not disabled people? because cats/dogs are way cuter, duh).
- Biddy biddy bum (all day long).
- Wear at least one new outfit per week (related: give the best hand-me-down clothes ever to my sisters).
- Visit as many Wold Heritage Sites as I can.
- Get a college degree in something really interesting but fairly useless for fun (something in history or the arts).
- Put more money/effort into trying to be environmentally responsible - solar panels, buying local/organic, etc.
- Fund the professional recording/mixing/producing of a Part II album (Trevor and Tylor's semi-defunct band).
- Buy all sorts of fancy sewing equipment and spend some serious time trying to develop skill there.
- Give money to public radio to make up for years of taking advantage of free entertainment/information.
- Have a Beauty-and-the-Beast-style library in my house.
Mar 7, 2011
"When I'm Rich" To-Do List