Mar 22, 2011

Sibling Wedding Extravaganza

MacKenna got married in December, Jared got married this month, and now Melissa is (surprise!) getting married in May. Because she must've known I haven't had my fill of sibling weddings yet...

At least I'm getting my money's worth out of those adorable yellow slingbacks I bought a few months ago (the wedding colors have been/will be, respectively: gray and yellow, red and yellow, purple and yellow).

I was teasing Nate that Melissa beat him to the altar, because he would be next birth-order-wise and he said that we should trick Lowell (Melissa's fiance) into marrying him first and then make him work another seven years to marry Melissa. That is why Nate is awesome.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Melissa's engaged?!?! Wow!

Also, the last paragraph is why you and Nate are my favorite Wonnacotts.

Trev said...

We're moving to Massachusetts!

M said...

Yep yep. I love Nathan.