Oct 12, 2010

I don't think mimes sing...

You may recall it. A little blog where we once read tales of great journeys, eternal struggles, and Johnny Cash hitting cripples with fish. A little blog by a brilliant but troubled man (I don't know why we still use the "but" when in much of modern expression brilliant = troubled). A little blog that has lain dormant for some time.

But that time has come to an end. Or will come to an end, rather. Or else.

Drunk on the success of my last attempt to change the blogosphere, I thought I would turn up the heat a little.

The usual response to the heat: "I have nothing to write about!". Well, here's a chance we all have to make a difference.

Pick your favorite prompt for a Trevor blog post.

Note: He may or may not actually follow the winning prompt. There's no controlling the man

No comments: