May 7, 2009

Dangerous Dears

I love looking at classifieds. Even when I'm really happy with my employment, I will look through job postings about once a week. Even though I know I can't afford to buy a house at this point in my life, I will spend a hours every month looking at houses for sale all over the country (a typical project: Do research on weather, culture and such in Portland. Once Portland passes the test, set a price limit. Do research on the pros and cons of different parts of the city. Find the best house.)

But there is: one part of the classifieds that I must avoid. I want them all. Please.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I really really want to move to Portland.

Also, about the kitties, I was looking through the paper yesterday, and there was an ad for free kittens to "lovely homes". So if your house is a mess, you can't have them? I thought it amusing and thought you would appriciate.