Dec 17, 2012

Learned in 2012

I was going to rip off my sister Marsha's post about things she's learned in 2012, but once I started writing I knew there were too many things for me to ever feel like it was a completed post and it would never get posted. So the plan is for the rest of the year, I'll cover a few topics in their own posts. This will also help add to my total number of posts for the year, since it looks like this is going to be my lowest ever since I started blogging eight years ago. Not that that matters at all. And yet I keep thinking about it, so maybe it does.

Anyway, 2012 has been an eventful year and I look forward to thinking about maybe posting about the ways I've learned and grown this year.

When I was younger, I always figured you reach some sort of "adult" point in life where you stop learning and growing and life is stable and you don't wonder what the next year will bring because it will be roughly the same as the last. So far haven't hit that. I'm beginning to think it's a completely imagined concept. I've had plenty of life changes lately and don't see the rate of change (as modeled by a derivative function?) changing much.

No comments: