Oct 12, 2008

Style Icon

This may not come as a surprise to those that know Emilee and I, but it still never ceases to amaze me when this happens. She came to town this weekend (hooray!) and as I embrace her in the first time in months, I notice: she and I are wearing virtually the same black turtleneck.

The first summer after I met Emilee, she and I both came back to Provo in the fall having purchased the exact same maroon polo while apart. The summer after that, she and I came back with the same blue top.

You see, Emilee and I went through the "fashion awakening" period of life during our time as roommates. As our tastes developed from the not-so-great high school style we started out with, we discussed clothes, went shopping, and watched Style Network together. And since we are both people of good taste (or so I like to believe), this was only a good thing. So here's to you, Emilee.

No comments: