Nov 11, 2013

I will turn 27 this week

I'm So Old

  • I enjoy reading the nitty-gritty paperwork on health care plans, credit card applications, etc.
  • When making long-term plans for my life, I have to take into consideration how many years of fertility I have left.
  • I think about wrinkles more than I think about zits when I'm worrying over my face.
  • My next vehicle purchase will likely be a minivan (though this has to do with having a husband in a wheelchair than the usual reason of "kids").
  • I have to make a point of exercising and eating well. My body actually cares now.
  • If I stay up too late one night, I feel it for days. My body actually cares now.
  • I don't care if you think I'm lame.

I'm So Young

  • I get really excited by innovation in music, fashion, film, food, etc. Even when it's dumb innovation. I just like different.
  • I want to be a neuroscientist/fashion designer/historian/comedy writer when I grow up.
  • I still use the phrase "when I grow up." Also "when I'm rich someday."
  • When presented with a new technological gadget or application, I figure it out quickly and thoroughly enjoy exploring new features.
  • I think I'm smarter than most of the people I interact with in a ridiculous immature teenager kind of way.
  • Farts make me laugh.
  • I don't care if you think I'm weird.

2 comments:

Kris E. said...

I can relate. Isn't is fun!

Homesick Mermaid said...

So reassuring to know I'm not the only one that doesn't feel their age and continuously is attempting to catch up to it.