- I lived in Indiana for two years.
- Drew Brees was a crucial part of my winning team in the office fantasy football tournament (oh, how they hate when the girl who doesn't care at all wins).
- My least favorite of the men I've dated was from the New Orleans area.
- Blue and white are BYU colors, so I like.
- Black and gold are Purdue colors, so I like (particularly because they use "old gold" rather than "that color that people call gold but is actually yellow").
- I've always kind of wanted to live in New Orleans.
- I don't want to be perceived as one of the masses who think the Saints somehow deserve the win because of Hurricane Katrina. (Onion story I loved from last season: http://www.theonion.com/content/news/bears_inspire_a_city_still_reeling).
- Even when I lived in Indiana, "the city" was Chicago more than Indianapolis. I actually pretty much only think of that one time I went ice skating in Indianapolis when I think about the place and I'm not really that fond of ice skating.
Feb 7, 2010
Saints or Colts?
Points for consideration: